Evangelism: The Gospel taken outside the four walls is the absolute foundation of our church, in obedience to
* Mark 16:15 And He said to them, ‘Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature'…
We emphasize personal evangelism, and a large variety of outreaches to share the Gospel.
Conversion: We witness, testify and preach for a decision. The Gospel has the power to save and transform lives.
* 1 Peter 1:23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
Our primary focus is to reach the unchurched, unconverted, lost sinner to witness their lives transformed through the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
The Local Church: God has placed everything necessary to accomplish His will in the setting of the local church.
* Ephesians 1:22-23 And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.
God’s will is accomplished in us and through us as we connect and commit ourselves to a local church.
Discipleship: God intends for calling to Him, and for Him, to be accomplished through being trained and equipped within the setting of a local church. Therefore, the highest calling of a Pastor and congregation is to obey God’s command in
* Matthew 28:19-20 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.
Church Planting: The result of disciples being raised up is that they be released into the harvest field.
* Matthew 9:37-38 Then He said to His disciples, "The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few. 38 Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest." We send couples to plant brand new congregations, with the aim of reproducing our vision in a new area.
World Evangelism: From the earliest Bible record, God’s vision is worldwide testimony and impact. The gospel message and the vision God has revealed to us is not simply American, but God-inspired; so therefore it works, and is relevant in every nation and culture of the world.
* Mark 16:15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
* Matthew 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Our job as believers, and as the local church is to pray, train, invest, send and support workers to go into all the world!